Otniel, located in the southern Hebron Hills (just 30 minutes from Jerusalem), was established in 1984. Otniel has grown in the past 30 years since it’s establishment and is now called “home” by over 150 families. Due to this large growth and the expected growth of the settlement in the years to come, (500 new families will be moving to Otniel in the next few years), the infrastructure that is currently being used as a preschool will not be sufficient for the amount of children who will be joining the community. At this point the kindergarten is run in a prefab dwelling made out of cement blocks. It is essential to the growth of this community and the well being of the children that a new structure be built for the kindergarten. At this point, Otniel has received – from the Israeli government – half of the amount needed to build the structures, but the building plans have come to a halt until the rest of the money has been raised.
The structure in total will cost 2.9 million shekel. So far, we have raised 1.8 million shekel.
- 1 Brick (Otniel)Price$30.00
- 2 Bricks (Otniel)Price$60.00
- 3 Bricks (Otniel)Price$90.00
- Section (4 bricks) (Otniel)Price$100.00
- Row (10 bricks) (Otniel)Price$220.00
- Double Row (20 bricks) (Otniel)Price$400.00
- Corner (50 bricks) (Otniel)Price$900.00
- Wall (100 bricks) (Otniel)Price$1,700.00
- Builder (200 bricks) (Otniel)Price$3,000.00