Over 3,700 years ago our father Abraham purchased a burial cave for our mother Sarah in what was called “Ma’arat Ha’Machpela”. Shortly after that, Abraham was buried there as well, and he was followed by Isaac/Rebecca and Jacob/Leah. Tradition has taught us that Adam and Eve are buried there as well! From that day on, Hebron became one of the holiest cities to the Jewish people. Thanks to Hashem and His holy messengers of the IDF, the city was returned to Jewish hands in the Six Day War and is currently home to some 90 families. A major Yeshiva called “Shavei Hebron” with over 500 students is in Hebron and there is also a very active Chabad House that operates 24/7 with a special focus on helping the IDF soldiers who patrol and defend the city.
Over 500,000 people visit Hebron each year and a new “Welcome Center” will be built to properly welcome these visitors.
This “Welcome Center” will be the starting point for the thousands of individuals and groups who come every day to this holy city.
Our father Abraham – who made Hebron a part of his life – was known for his hospitality so our goal is to emulate his ways and be hospitable to those who come to visit.
The Hebron Welcome Center needs you to make this dream a reality!!
- 1 Brick (Hebron)Price$30.00
- 2 Bricks (Hebron)Price$60.00
- 3 Bricks (Hebron)Price$90.00
- Section (4 bricks) (Hebron)Price$100.00
- Row (10 bricks) (Hebron)Price$220.00
- Double Row (20 bricks) (Hebron)Price$400.00
- Corner (50 bricks) (Hebron)Price$900.00
- Wall (100 bricks) (Hebron)Price$1,700.00
- Builder (200 bricks) (Hebron)Price$3,000.00